Preparation Check List
Below is quick checklist that needs to be completed before an aerial application:
- Crops Identified - To be sprayed and surrounding crops.
- Product Label - Does the application fit within label requirements?
- Chemical Rates - Are the rates correct as per the product label?
- Water Rates - Are the rates correct as per the product label?
- Chemical Supplier - Where is the chemical being supplied from?
- Map - Is the map correct and everything marked? i.e. power lines.
- Neighbours - Have you contacted all your neighbours?
- Field Workers - Are workers present and have they been notified?
- Susceptible Crops - Including neighbours and your own?
- Hazards - Houses, power lines, pastures, roads, waterways, stock routes, grazing stock, fences and any other tall hazards. Are these marked on the map and listed on the application order form?
- Nearest Airstrip - Is water available?